Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Note: Adult, CBD, Porn, Casino, Drugs, Armed items content is NOT permitted.
Got an idea for an article that would add value for us? We’d love to hear about it! We don’t reply to every submission but do our best to let you know if your submission has been approved.
Before write for us and Submit your post, please read the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Guest Note’s readers, it is likely to be published.
- Links back to your own blog or site should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are low it will be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Word count: 800 – 1000 words are preferred. The maximum word count is 3000.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. Not published anywhere else online).
- Posts end with a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to She Owns It, we reserve the right to use, reuse and refer to it.
You can write for us and send your content or sample blog posts to firstname.lastname@example.org